Once you have validated your project and created the renderings, youre ready to share your project with your client!
To create a Project Quick Sheet, click on the share icon in the navigation bar at the top and select Create Quick Sheet.
KITS will prompt you to save your project before continuing, click save and the Project Quick Sheet window will open.
With the Project Quick Sheet, you will have more options for customization than with the Item Quick Sheet.
You can choose to include information such as:
- Project Name > This will not affect the name of the project, only the top of the Quick Sheet
- Rendering > You can include ONE rendering that you have created in KITS to be on the first page of the Quick Sheet
- List Prices > On by default, shows the item pricing and total project pricing
- Discount > Adds a global discount to entire project (Will discount items further if you’ve already configured item pricing)
- Custom Sell Line Item > Allows you to include concrete pricing (Can include S/H, Installation, Delivery, Garbage Removal, etc.)
- Notes > Notes will be found on the first page of the Quick Sheet, can include information such as clients contact / delivery information, discount breakdowns and any other important information for your client to see
- Item Details > Shows the items that you have in your Project
- Options & Finishes > On by default, you can choose to toggle off
- Option Group > On by default, you can choose to toggle off
- Thumbnails > On by default, shows the thumbnails of the items in your project
- Tags > Toggle ON if you have included Item Tags that you would like to show in the Quick Sheet
ITEM DETAILS PRICING
- List Price > On by default, shows the manufacturer’s list price
- Unit Price > Shows the configured price of the item
- Discounting > On by default, shows which items have configured pricing in green under EXTENDED, to remove the green text toggle OFF.
The Project Quick Sheet is a branded document with your contact information and dealer/company logo found at the bottom of every page.
Please Note: Quick Sheets created on KITS Mobile are NOT quotations. All prices are approximate and are for budgetary purposes only.
If you would like to update or change your current contact information on your Quick Sheet, we can help!
You can call or email our technical support team at:
Call: 1-416-499-2457, Press 1
Once you have completed the Quick Sheet you can either print it out or save it as a PDF and email it to your client.
Please Note: If you have to make any changes to your project, you will have to restart the Project Quick Sheet.