The KITS collaborator utilizes your iPad’s native mail app to send renderings, Quick Sheets, and AutoCAD exports. If you haven’t done so already, you will need to set up your email account in the mail app to successfully perform certain functions within KITS.
How to configure your mail app:
- From your iPad’s home screen, tap on Settings
- Locate and tap on the Mail app
- Tap on Accounts > Add Account
- Tap on your email provider (Gmail, Outlook, etc.)
- Enter all required information when prompted and tap Save to confirm these settings
For additional steps on setting up your email or for more information on the mail app, take a look at Apple’s support article on adding an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Keep in mind, renderings, Quick Sheets and AutoCAD exports may be sent to any individual with a valid email address. If you are sharing a project, the recipient must have an active KITS license in order for them to receive the project.