- What is the cost of your services?
- What information do you need from us to start a project?
- What is your turnaround time?
- What type of files we can send?
- In what format can we receive the final images?
- Can we see some progress of the work before the final rendering?
- What happens if the project suffers changes once you have started working on the renderings?
- What software do you use?
What is the cost of your services?
Prices vary a lot depending on the size, the type and the complexity of your project. Also affects the price, 3D files and information available and level of customization. But, please don’t worry, we manage flat rates in some of our services and we make a point of quoting all of our projects so you know how much your specific project will cost from the beginning.
If you’re on a restricted budget, we can make it work too.
What information do you need from us to start a project?
Any information you have on the project is helpful. It will give us a better idea of your request and how we can help you with it.
For all Visualizations project, the following are required to be included:
- Due date,
- Contact info,
- 3D files (CAD drawings, CET, sketch up…),
- Finishes applying on the typicals in full names, not just codes. For not standard finishes, special fabrics, laminates, carpets, paint, etc), please attach a good size jpeg image of the finish (at least 500×500 pixels) or the CMYK/Pantone color values for solid colors,
- Details, photos, or comments regarding the environment, if the case applies,
- For animations projects, you should include along with the listed items, a Storyboard (reconfigurations); a path for the camera (fly through / walk through),
- For Virtual Reality projects please include a markup for the VR-Vantage point.
What is your turnaround time?
24 to 48hr turnaround time is estimated for a low/ medium complexity projects after we receive the approval for the previews.
Allow 6-7 days for larger size projects.
What type of files we can send?
We can work with almost any type of files: DWG, RVT, FBX, CET, OBJ, STP, 3DS, 3DM, SKP, others. Ask us about specific file types. Most of the times, we will be able to use them.
In what format can we receive the final images?
Still images: JPEG, PDF, PSD, TGA, PNG.
Animations: MPEG, AVI, MOV.
Interactive Tours: Web links, or any movie file (for automated tours).
Our VR images can be seen using our Yulio App available for Android, Samsung Gear VR and IOS.
All Visuals produced by us will be delivered to the requestor on the agreed upon time, KiSP will also post all deliverables to the Cloud9.
The Cloud9 will serve as the holding place for all jobs we create for you. This is free of charge service.
Can we see some progress of the work before the final rendering?
Absolutely! Our work is based on what you envision for your project. During the process, will send previews and wait for your feedback. This process is repeated until your desired end result is achieved.
What happens if the project suffers changes once you have started working on the renderings?
You don’t have to worry about that, we’re open to accommodating those changes. Depending on where we are in the rendering process and how extensive the changes are, alterations may be applied during the production process. We may need to re-adjust the delivery time based on the changes.
What software do you use?
We use 3dsmax as our main 3D software and some custom plugins developed in-house for the renderings and materials.
Have a question that’s not on this list? Shoot us a note and we’ll get you an answer in a jiffy.