The day has finally come to announce our awesome giveaway. 50 years is such a significant milestone for anything in life, and for the most important event for the commercial and design industry, there is no exception. At KiSP we create, develop and provide client-facing solutions to all key players in the office furniture industry among others. We’re a company that is always thinking and always creating. We research, we develop and we push the envelope to be the first – the first to deliver what's next.
NeoCon will feature game-changing products and services from both leading companies and emerging talent—providing unparalleled access to the latest and most innovative solutions in commercial design.
We are joining in the excitement of this year’s celebration with the opportunity for attendees to win a special gift. You could take home a pair of Homido glasses, a free VR Mock-up space featuring your rockstar product at Neocon or a mock-up space inspired in your Showroom/display.
How to enter:
- FOLLOW @KiSPInc at Instagram
- TAKE a photo of your newest / featured product or your Showroom/Display at NeoCon and SHARE it using #KiSPVRme
- TAG two friends so they can enter too.
- EXTRA POINTS if you share photos of what products or showrooms inspires you the most at NeoCon with the #bepartofwhatsnext
You can increase your chances of winning by liking (1 extra entry) and sharing (3 extra entry) on Facebook (optional).
**Ten (10) winners will be picked.
- You must follow KiSP Inc Instagram account to qualify.
- All entries must be submitted by June 20, at 6 pm EST.
- You must share each image post with the indicated hashtags.
- We ask that PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the giveaway in order to be entered.
- The winners will be announced on June 22, we appreciate your patience while we verify all the entries.
Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc.
By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram's term of use.